Duck Duck Search
- Dan Nexon said The problem is that we always need to specify “for what.” Citation counts for an article...
- Dan Nexon said My main point is about how we should use citation metrics. Impact factor, if you recall, is simply (...
- ProfPTJ said In my experience, over/under courses end up being one or the other kind of thing, depending on who t...
- ProfPTJ said I think you’re right that most students aren’t really sure themselves. But surveying the...
- Phil Arena said Thanks. :)
academia academic conferences Afghanistan Afghanistan war American grand strategy Barack Obama Campaign 2008 China Duck elections feminism foreign policy friday nerd blogging gender Georgia global war on terror hegemony humanitarian intervention human rights international law international relations theory Iran Iraq Iraq war IR theory Israel libya methodology Morning Linkage music North Korea nuclear proliferation nuclear weapons Pakistan political science popular culture realism Russia science fiction science fiction and politics shameless self-promotion South Ossetia Syria terrorism war on terror